venerdì, maggio 21, 2004

Proscrastination


i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time /i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time / i use this precious webspace to waste my time

wow, that was fun.

________________________________________________________
Wisdom Of The Wolf today is


" Time is bearing another son.
Kill Time! She turns in her pain!
The oak is felled in the acorn
And the hawk in the egg kills the wren. "



-Ballad of the Long-legged Bait,
Dylan Thomas (1914–1953), Welsh poet